Office of Budget and Management
OBM is responsible for:
- analysis and interpretation of financial matters affecting the County,
- review, preparation, and monitoring of operating and capital improvement budgets,
- reporting estimates of resources and expenditures,
- identifying new sources of revenue and opportunities for alternative service delivery,
- overseeing the performance measurement initiative,
- analyzing legislation,
- performing debt management functions ,
- sitting on various committees.
OBM manages and communicates the county's financial and management plans and provides information for effective decision-making and advocating the county's interest in public forums.
OBM is committed to ensuring that the information relative to the County budget is presented in an accurate, relevant, understandable, and timely manner.