Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Cases of COVID-19 have been identified in Cuyahoga County. Stay up to date and follow the latest guidance from local, state, and federal agencies by visiting the following resources.
Stay at Home Order
On March 22, the Ohio Department of Health (ODH) issued a stay at home order to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the State.
County Services Update
Due to the COVID-19 situation, all Cuyahoga County buildings are closed to the public. Our departments are maintaining crucial services during this closure. Access the list of critical services that are available either online, by phone or via email.
Resources and Information
- County Business Survey
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- Ohio Department of Health
- Cuyahoga County Board of Health
- Cuyahoga County COVID-19 Blog
- Cleveland Department of Public Health
- Services and Resources for Residents
- Greater Cleveland COVID-19 Rapid Response Fund
If you are feeling sick or have other urgent questions, please contact one of the following resources:
- Ohio Department of Health: 833-4-ASKODH
- Cleveland Clinic: 216-697-3750
- MetroHealth: 440-59-COVID
- Southwest General: 440-816-8962
- VA Northeast Ohio Healthcare System – Nursing Triage line: 888-350-3100
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I do?
What good hygiene practices should I follow?
What if I am traveling?
What if I feel sick?