Registration & Visitation
The Cuyahoga County Corrections Center (CCCC) offers Securus Video Connect (SVC), where inmates can now visit with friends and family from a video visitation terminal inside their housing units. Similarly, friends and family can visit on-site, without cost, from one of twenty-three (23) video visitation terminals located on the first floor of the Cuyahoga County Justice Center located at 1215 West 3rd Street, Cleveland Ohio 44113. Friends and family may also visit remotely from their home, office, or anywhere they have internet service, and will have limitless opportunities to connect by sharing everyday events. Many studies have shown a link between individuals maintaining relationships with their loved ones reduces recidivism.
A major benefit of the implementation of the SVC includes the expanded hours of operation for friends and family to visit, of which provides the ability to have more visits at times that are more convenient.
Some other advantages include:
- The ability for inmates to interact with friends and family members in home situations.
- Avoid friends and family members being searched and waiting in stressful lobby situations.
- Avoid the cost and hassle of downtown parking
- Allows more family members to be involved in visits
- Much better alternative for children
- More effective and efficient than communicating via mail
- Provides the ability to have more visits at times that are convenient
- Minimizes movement of inmates within the facility while maintaining a safe and secure method for inmate visitation.
On-site visits take place Monday thru Friday from 8:30AM to 11:30AM, and again from 1:30PM to 4:30PM.
Remote visits can take place 7 days a week, including holidays, during the same time as the on-site visits, along with the addition of 7:00PM to 9:00PM.
More information on video visitation and frequently asked questions
Before a video visit can take place, all visitors are required to establish a user account by using the Securus Mobile App or online.
Securus Video Connect (SVC)
On-site video visitation
- Monday thru Friday from 8:30AM to 11:30AM, and again from 1:30PM to 4:30PM.
- Available at no cost to the visitor.
- Consists of one (1), 20-minute video visit session.
All unscheduled walk-in visits are subject to being recorded and/or monitored. To ensure privacy, attorneys must schedule the visit themselves online or using the Securus Mobile App.
Remote video visitation
- 7 days a week, including holidays, during the same time as the on-site visits, along with the addition of 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Available at $4.00 for a 25-minute visit.
- Unlimited number of visits per week (depending on availability).
- Ensures privacy (not recorded and/or monitored)
For Securus Video Connect support call 1-877-578-3658
The CCCC is able to accommodate in-person visits during the following hours 7 days per week:
- 7:30 AM thru 11:30 AM
- 1:30 PM thru 5:30 PM
- 6:30 PM thru 9:00 PM
Call to Schedule
Attorneys may schedule an appointment for days/times listed above by calling 216-443-5575 Monday through Friday 6:30 AM thru 4:30 PM. Any visit that is NOT scheduled will be considered as a walk-in, first come-first serve basis for the time periods listed above.
Attorneys are expected to present their bar card at each visit.
The CCCC is able to accommodate visits for attorneys using Zoom technology during the following days and times:
- Monday through Thursday 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Friday 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Saturday and Sunday 7:00 AM – 5:30 PM. Requests for Saturday and Sunday meetings must be scheduled by 2:00 PM Thursday.
If you would like to facilitate and schedule a visit, submit your request to meet with the defendant(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following information:
- Inmate name
- Inmate SO#, if available
- Inmate DOB
- Amount of time needed, we will accommodate up to an hour. In some cases, if more time is needed, please advise our scheduler in advance, and we will do our best to accommodate.
A confirmation email will be sent once you have been scheduled, within the email will contain information as it pertains to your visit; such as confirmed date and time of visit, an email address will be provided (i.e. email@example.com), please make sure to pay close attention to the email address due to they can change from visit to visit.
- Since you are the facilitator of this meeting, you will be responsible for providing the link to the assigned email address the night before your visit. If there is no link sent, we will not be able to complete the visit.
- Jail staff will ensure that your client is available to join your meeting. If for some reason your client is not available due to release, appointment, etc. we will do our due diligence in notifying you in a timely manner.