Public Works provides all County Facilities with building maintenance support service and ensures a safe and well-maintained workplace for County Agencies and their customers at the most reasonable cost to the tax payers of Cuyahoga County.
- County Building Maintenance
- Manage Leased Space
- Professional Project Management
- Environment Services
- Maintenance of County Vehicles
- To provide a safe, clean, and secure environment for the public and all County employees.
- Render high quality and proactive services to support our customers.
- Improve the Cuyahoga County infrastructure through efficient and productive use of space and resources.
- Develop and implement technological strategies to facilitate maintenance, management and security of County buildings and service systems.
Facility Maintenance Administrator
(216) 443-7654 Phone
(216) 348-3800 Phone