Cuyahoga Emergency Communications System (CECOMS)
The Cuyahoga Emergency Communications System (CECOMS) is a 24-Hour, 7-Day a week, public safety communication system that provides emergency 9-1-1 call answering and other communication services.
All 9-1-1 calls and text messages placed from a cellular device within Cuyahoga County are routed to CECOMS.
CECOMS is Cuyahoga County’s source for services and information including:
- AMBER ALERT broadcasts
- County-wide radio communications
- Public Alerts
- Emergency Medical Dispatch (EMD)
- Mutual Aid Box Alarm System (MABAS) assistance
- Police, Fire and EMS dispatch services for requesting communities
- Operation of the County’s Hospital Restriction and Override Program
- Request for LPR Entry Form
24 hour Dispatch Center Phone Number: