Wellness Program Cuyahoga County has partnered with PDHI to offer a comprehensive Wellness program. Our goal is to improve the overall well-being of our employees by promoting mental, physical, nutritional, emotional and financial health.
Our Slogan: Be Well and Thrive
Our Vision: Changing Lives by Impacting Well-Being
Our Mission: Promote and sustain the well-being of Cuyahoga County employees and their families by providing quality and integrative health and wellness programs.
Throughout the year, Cuyahoga County offers education, awareness and prevention opportunities through activities such as webinars, onsite flu shot clinics and biometric screenings and a host of other activities through the Wellness portal to promote a healthy workforce. Employees can participate in activities and earn points towards a Wellness incentive.
Employee Assistance Program
Cuyahoga County partners with Moore Counseling & Mediation Services, Inc. to provide confidential professional assistance to employees and their family members. An EAP helps employees manage personal problems at home or work.
The EAP can provide personalized guidance 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Wherever employees and their families live, work or travel, the EAP staff of professionals is available to provide immediate help, with services throughout the United States.
- Substance Use Disorders Assessment and Counseling
- Behavioral Health Assessment and Counseling
- Short Term Counseling
- Mandatory Referrals
- Mediation Services
- Substance Abuse Professional (SAP)
- Case Management Services
- Same Day Crisis Intervention
- Critical Incident Stress Debriefing
- Legal & Financial Referrals
- Child / Elder Care Referrals
- Community Resource Database
- National Network of Providers
- On-site Presence & Services
- Quarterly Utilization Reporting
- Specialized Training
- Management Development
- Drug Free Safety Trainings
- Wellness Services
- Workplace Yoga
- Chair Massages
- Wellness Seminars
Visit the Moore Counseling Website for more information.