Jeane’ Holley, (216) 698-2544; (216) 640-0821; or firstname.lastname@example.org
Cleveland - Join Cuyahoga County, State Representative Marlene Anielski and Mt. Zion Church for a free Military Resource Fair. Agency representative will be onsite to assist Veterans with benefit questions, employment opportunities and other military related areas. Veterans attending the free resource fair should bring DD 214 or NGB 22 discharge papers. If discharge papers are not available, please bring the social security card of the military personnel.
The Cuyahoga County Fiscal Department will be onsite for Veterans to obtain a Veterans ID card. Veterans ID cards may be used to prove United States Veteran status, for services, military discounts, etc. In addition to the DD214, Veterans must also provide two forms of proper identification to verify their identity and address in order to obtain the card.
- A current, valid photo ID. Acceptable forms of photo identification include:
- Driver’s License from any state
- State Identification Card from any state
- Military Identification Card (current)
- Any U.S. government-issued identification card
- One of the following:
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Employment Identification Card
- Military Identification Card (can be expired)
- Library Card
- Checking Account
- Utility bill
- Proof of marriage, divorce, or other name change is required.
Full details are as follows:
Free Military Resource Fair
State Representative Marlene Anielski
Friday, October 28, 2016
10:00 A.M. – 1:00 P.M.
Mt. Zion of Oakwood Village
1 Mt. Zion Circle
Oakwood Village, OH 44146
Please RSVP to Rep06@ohiohouse.gov or MilitaryResourceFair@gmail.com or call (614) 644-6041 if interested in attending.