Web payments can be made by clicking on the following link: https://cpdocket.cp.cuyahogacounty.us or the button below.
- To locate and pay your bill, find your case using one of the search options. Once you have located your case, select the "Cost/Payment" option at the top of the screen.
- Select your name from the "Party Billed" list and click "Pay". You will then be taken to a SSL secured site to enter your payment.
- Enter the amount you wish to pay and select "Continue".
- After providing your preferred method of payment and payment information you will then be asked to choose "Submit" to complete your payment.
- A confirmation number verifying your payment and an option to print the confirmation page will be provided.
In addition to paying online, customers can continue to pay in person at the Clerk of Courts’ office, by phone by calling (216) 443-7974, or by mail by sending payments to:
Nailah K. Byrd, Cuyahoga County Clerk of Courts
1200 Ontario Street
Cleveland, OH 44113