Board of Elections to Host Job Fair
300 Temporary Positions Open
– With voter turnout expected to reach record highs this year, the Cuyahoga County Board of Elections will hire more than 300 temporary employees to successfully prepare for, conduct and wrap up the election.
Job seekers are invited to attend an open house and job fair to learn more about the open positions, meet staff and hiring managers, and apply in person.
Tuesday, August 16, 2016
10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Cuyahoga County Board of Elections, 2925 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44115
Free (Free parking available in rear of building)
Reasons to Attend the Job Fair
- Learn about the various positions and determine which opportunities best align with your interests and skill sets
- Learn about position requirements, expected dates of employment, etc.
- Set yourself apart from other candidates with face-to-face interactions with hiring managers
- Apply for positions on site
Visit http://boe.cuyahogacounty.us/en-US/jobfair.aspx to register for the job fair. Please contact Human Resources with any questions by calling 216-443-6600.